Oh Me...Oh My...

I can't sleep.

I am going to blame Hubby.

Before heading off to bed himself at 9 pm, he said to me "Well, if we're going into the city on Saturday, I'll take you to the teaching store and you can pick up some things for homeschooling.  Will $300 be enough or do you want more?"

Is the man CRAZY???

For starters, I am quite happy with $300.

I am VERY HAPPY with $300.

BUT to go an add "or do you want more?" ???

The man either had way too much sun today (we've been on a hot streak here and tomorrow is going to be even hotter!) or he was into something he should NOT have been into!

But I am not going to complain.  It is just now my head is reeling trying to figure out exactly HOW to spend the $300 he offered me along with the $200 I have managed to save for school stuff. 

It is almost too much for me and I am all giddy like a kid on Christmas morning!  I feel like I've had three pots of Tim Horton's coffee!!!

I know I am going to get a few games.  Squirt LOVES to play games.  I saw a few on the last trip to the teacher store that I know he will LOVE - solar system, math, grammar games for my LGK (Little Grammar King). 

He is also fascinated with the human body so if I can find small models that he can take apart and view "how they work" for a decent price I will pick up a heart and a brain (sounds disgusting when you put it like that). 

I want to get some craft supplies and file folders as well - but I can get those any time so I am not going to really worry about them on Saturday unless I find something really neat or really cheap.

I am hoping to hit the fantabulous book store there as well and see if there's any books Squirt will like.

My head hurts just thinking about it.

Hopefully Hubby doesn't wake up in the morning and think "WHAT did I say to her???"
0 Responses